I am so excited to share this with you! This past October, I had the opportunity to work with what I like to call, "The Dream Team!" I was invited to be a part of an amazing shoot with Michelle Scott Photography.
As this shoot began to come together, I became more and more excited. Michelle sent me some photos for inspiration and I was thrilled to do something a bit different.
Being a makeup artist, one of the things I enjoy most about my career is the opportunity to travel. Sometimes that means a road trip, sometimes it's a long flight and I love both! For this shoot, it meant a short road trip to Macon, GA. And it was completely worth it.
The Hay House is gorgeous! It's a historic residence, that is a museum; and an exquisite mansion with Renaissance type architecture.
I will say I have never worked so hard at a photo shoot LOL! And yet I loved every minute of it! There are a lot a staircases at the Hay House, and let's just say I definitely got my workout in that day.
I was so excited when I left the shoot. It was a long day, but I was beyond pleased with the way things worked out. And the ladies I worked with were so talented! We were all excited when Weddings Unveiled wanted to publish our work!
When I'm at a photo shoot, I literally take over 100 behind-the-scenes photos. So I wanted to share a few of my favorites.
What I love the most about this shoot was not only working with some amazing individuals, but that there was a moody, but classic feel to the look. I am all about classic brides. It's important to be able for my bridal clients to look back at their photos in 30 years and see elegance.
I'd love to hear your thoughts on what you think the perfect bridal look is, so let me know below in the comment section.
And if you're a bride-to-be in search of vendors capable of such superb work, I've listed everyone involved:
- Photography: Michelle Scott Photography
- Venue: Hay House in Macon, GA
- Florist: Victory Blooms
- Hair and Makeup: Corianne Elizabeth
- Styling: Icon Stylist
- Dress: Leanne Marshall from The Sentimentalist in Atlanta, GA
- Invitation Design: Linen & Leaf
- Cake: Eileen Carter Creations
- Model (bride): Victoria Morgan
- Model (bridesmaid): Danielle Petrowski
- Gold Vine Crystal Headpiece Crown: Contemporary Find, Icon Stylist
- Gold Bracelet Set: Chamak By Priya Kakkar
- Gold Pearl Drop Earrings: New Directions
- Pearl Cluster Bracelet: Cezanne
- Crystal Statement Necklace: Stella & Ruby
Here is the feature on Weddings Unveiled! http://www.weddingsunveiledmagazine.com/2016/01/wedding-inspiration-the-hay-house-in-macon-ga.html
Stay beautiful! . . . Inside and out.